AIM
Tist006

WC3 DotA Leavers WC3 DotA Leavers

hahaha

haha that ruled so much.. i play dota a couple times a day and I LOOOVE when i see x has left the game.. (sarcasm on) makes the day great (sarcasm off)

DBZ Vegetto's Bloodlust 2 DBZ Vegetto's Bloodlust 2

daamn nice heh

this is one of the best sprite movies I've seen in a long time.. this are the kind I like to see. Nice job man.. insane fighting

LgdVegetto responds:

Thx to you as well for enjoying the movie too.... that's the magic in movies.... the entertainment level...the level of excitement..the *clears voice* oops.... anywayz, if anyone is not satisfied with this movie, go check out "Sonic's Quest For Power" .... that waz my previous movie... and it's destined for Sonic and Megaman X fans!

Retarded Animal Babies 7 Retarded Animal Babies 7

gotta make it harder

found all the secrets and didn't take me to long, make the click zones smaller and only for short times, to make it real hard.

Skeletor Beastman Skeletor Beastman

hmm

i find it funny how all these noobs see cky4 in the other reviews and decide to pirate along with it.. half of the cunts didnt see shit. il give ya 3 for trying

Perfect Kirby 3.2 Perfect Kirby 3.2

YEESSS

J&R you are the bomb.. I remembered a long time ago when I first saw pk1, i was like "holy hell, this movie rocks".. then I saw 2 and that was even better.. and now the almighty number 3 was released, this one owns.. I can't wait for the 3rd part to come out heh.

NG Badger Spoof NG Badger Spoof

nice

I for one understand how this is not actually ripping someones work, your not claiming as your own at all, more as a spoof. It's like the movie scary movie, duh.. morons.. anyways, where can i get a copy of the badgers song lol

halycon responds:

Hmm, I did a search on google for it. The first one I found was extracted from a swf file, which I didnt want to use as it doesnt work properly on event sound... (it was like 250k) I eventually found the file on a rarely visited site, I forget where it was (the file was like 3MB) All I can say is google is the best place to look... But the one I have skips a little as you may have noticed in the clip.

DBZFAN 5 DBZFAN 5

holy hell

those exploding effects were insanly good, nice job. the melee fighting wasnt to good but the spells or whatever u call em were sweet as fuck

djchrispy responds:

Thanks dude. hey man, i had 2 little interactive things in the preloader...then two more buttons...then a replay button. Thats somewhat interactive >:E thanks for the good review :]

Madness Dub Style Madness Dub Style

nice

pretty good attempt, for 81kb its pretty tight.

Epilepsy took you away Epilepsy took you away

good flash work / sad story

very nice work, made me cry. by the way Pink_Mew is an absolute idiot, he must be a stupid teenager who thinks smoking pot is cool... immature kids, when will they learn.

The Wood Golem The Wood Golem

nice job man

for only knowing flash for a few weeks, this beats 90% of peoples movies for short period of time.